August 20, 2018
What are the latest top things to watch for in the Canadian business world? What about obtaining a reliable and affordable Canadian merchant account? Just keep on reading below and you’ll know.
Canadian Business World News: Canadian Merchant Account
Here’re 9 important things you can’t miss in the Canadian business world:
- Second-quarter results from Restaurant Brands International Inc. (the parent company of Burger King and Tim Hortons) concerning therecently filed lawsuit concerning price gouging and equity theft.
- Second-quarter results from Montreal-based Aimia Inc. An Air Canada-led consortium proposed purchasing its Aeroplan loyalty rewards asset at a discounted price.
- Second-quarter results from BCE Inc., a major player in the telecom and media industry.Canadian consumers are invited by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission to tell the federal regulator what experience they’ve had in dealing with misleading or abusive sales offered by the country’s telecommunications companies.
- The gross domestic product by industry for May represented byStatistics Canada. Real GDP for the previous month accounted for up 0.1%.This is more than what economists have predicted.
- Latest job numbers for July fromStatistics Canada. The previous labor force survey released by the agency revealed that the jobless rate accounted for 6% in June, which was